Meditation, Yoga, Peace and Freedom
If you are looking for answers to all your questions about meditation, yoga and how they relate to creation of social improvements and lasting, permanent world peace, then you have come to the right place.
I have chosen to present to you the information about Transcendental Meditation (TM) because of several reasons:
- It’s an authentic meditation/yoga technique, it is completely natural and therefore it is effortless to practice.
- Transcendental Meditation is not a religion or philosophy, nor does it require any change of lifestyle. It is easy to learn and enjoyable to practice, and is practised by people from all walks of life.
- The effects of TM are experienced within days or few weeks and they increase with regular practice. Extensive research has found it reduces stress and anxiety resulting in more inner peace, creativity and intelligence, health, success, happiness and fulfilment. Transcendental Meditation unfolds the full potential of life.
- TM is the most thoroughly researched meditation/yoga technique available – the results are verified by over 350 published research studies showing that the TM technique effortlessly produces a state of restful alertness that markedly reduces stress, anxiety, and fatigue. It can bring about marked improvements in every aspect of life: mind, body, behaviour, and society.
- Over five million people have learned it — people of all ages, cultures, and religions.
- My own experience of practising TM for the last 43 years – see here about my background.
Let’s see what TM is and is not…Thanks for sharing 🙂